My Progress

Search This Blog

2.03.2011

Mistakes

I haven't been exactly perfect this week and I'm really disappointed in myself. It's midterms and I've been so stressed and overwhelmed with my work I haven't found time for running in the last couple days as well. Once tomorrow is over with I should have enough time again.

I just got a job though and I'm really excited! I will start working on either the 11th or 12th this month. I'm a little nervous though because it's not the BEST place for me to be working at right now (a burger joint) but you take what you can get. I have to be good on packing a lunch otherwise it will be very difficult not to order food there. I got a burger the night I was hired because I figured I should at least try it and OH MY GOD maybe I shouldn't have! It was amazing, probably the best burger I've ever had! I did feel guilty afterward and even though it tasted amazing, I wont be getting another one anytime soon.

Tomorrow's a new day, I just need to dust myself off and keep working towards my goal (:

3 comments:

  1. If there is one thing I've learned in my years of dieting.... The best thing you can do when you make a "mistake" or fall off plan, is to pick yourself back up, forgive yourself and move on.

    Keep up the good work, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep looking at long-term vision of what you want to be. Don't give up on what you know works! Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fo sho keep going sister, you know there is tons of us rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete